Evntlink helps you discover, share, and collaborate the best event tools, resources, and systems in the market while providing inspiration for making your event the best possible.
We understand that each and every event is different in its own unique way. There is really no right or wrong method to collect and use your data at your event. This being said we understand that you can save time and 💰💰💰 by refining and automating your event systems and processes. We share our findings in an ever-growing library to help shape the future of events and the way we collaborate.
Who will benefit using this page?
- If your job title has the word event in it.
- If you are studying events.
- If you work in the entertainment industry.
- If you want to get started in events but unsure where to start.
- If you are looking for a new or emerging tech.
- If you are looking to refine your event systems.
- If you are looking to up skill and learn how to apply platforms to your event.
Who has created this page?
Hi! My name is Lachlan and I am the founder of evntlink 👋 Thanks for stopping by, I hope the site has provided useful insights and findings.
Working in the events industry and having a passion for all things no-code, systems, and integration I found myself continually reviewing events systems. Wanting to provide inspiration to my colleagues and the wider industry I have decided to share my findings. This is a side project built with #nocode tools that I plan to continue to grow.
How to get the most out of evntlink?
- Review all of the events and the systems they are using.
- Discover new platforms and see how they can help you.
- Join the community.
- Contribute and provide feedback.
To be the ultimate resource for eventpeople looking to understand and learn how to use and implement event systems to help their event improve across multiple functional areas.